I'm trying to create the following setup with a CRS226, recently upgraded to 7.3.1
On SFP+1 :
- Trunk with Vlan 2200-2210, 10, 100
On Interface from Ethernet 1 to 10
- Access with Vlan 2200 to 2210 (one Vlan per port)
On interface 22 and 24
- Access with Vlan 10 on interface 22 with an IP address (no default GW)
- Access with Vlan 100 on interface 24 with an IP address (w/default GW).
I used this documentation https://help.mikrotik.com/docs/pages/vi ... tBasedVLAN and some older devices with a similar setup however running older version from the OS (CRS212 w/6.33.3, 6.28, 6.46 ) and only one IP.
My questions are :
- does the CRS226 supports multiple IPs for management ?
- Is there a major difference between 6.33+ version and 7.3.1 that would make this setup fail ? My debug is that I can't ping any of the IPs I assign to port 22 or 24 either from the interface themselves or thru the trunk. I tried assigning the ips to the vlan interface I created, and can't really recall all the test I've done, I suspect I'm missing something obvious here.
Any pointers ?